To establish an effective security strategy, you must begin with an accurate evaluation of your current information security posture.
Wilson Consulting Group’s Comprehensive Security Assessment identifies and thoroughly tests potential points of attack to pinpoint vulnerabilities. A typical comprehensive security assessment consists of the following assessment areas:
- External assessment
- Firewall assessment
- VPN assessment
- War dialing
- Wireless security assessment
- Social engineering
- Server configuration assessment
- Microsoft® Windows® assessment
- UNIX environment assessment
- Network architecture assessment
- Mobile security assessment
- VoIP security assessment
- Physical security assessment
Our assessment and security penetration test will:
- Evaluate your current information security posture
- Determine if your security program properly and cost effectively addresses your real risks and threats
- Help protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of critical data
- Provide recommendations for mitigating identified risks based on the globally recognized ISO 27001 standard and industry best practices
- Support efforts to comply with government and industry regulations
Wilson Consulting Group’s Comprehensive Security Assessment provides a detailed evaluation of an organization’s existing security policies, procedures, controls and mechanisms in relation to best practices and industry standards, such as ISO 27001.
WCG’s security consultants will identify risks and outline specific, actionable steps to improve your overall security posture.
Get Started Now