Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) recognizes the importance of protecting personal data. We strive to responsibly safeguard sensitive information in alignment with applicable regulatory and legal requirements during the process of collecting, transmitting and processing your personal data.
You can navigate through the links below to see detailed information of this privacypolicy:
This Website and its content are owned by Wilson Consulting Group (WCG). Its content is copyrighted and protected by US and international copyright laws, and treaty provisions. In addition, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes, protect our Web site content.
No content from this site, or any other site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by WCG may be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted, or distributed in any way. You may not, without WCG’s permission, “mirror” any material contained on our Website on any other server. The sole exceptions to these restrictions are:
Violation of these restrictions will be a violation of one or more laws and is expressly prohibited by law. If you violate these restrictions, you may be subject to civil and criminal penalties. If we agree to grant you permission to act beyond these restrictions, such permission is limited by the scope of the agreement and will terminate automatically if you breach any term or condition in the agreement. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy any downloaded materials and printed materials.
WCG collects and processes data that comes through our website, including: when you request our services or seek information about our services or when applicants apply for an open position through our career page. The only information we collect is what you give us access to. We do not collect unsolicited information.
How We Protect Your Information
WCG takes privacy matters extremely seriously. We work hard to ensure that we safeguard and protect all information by implementing the appropriate management operational and technical controls. We aim to deliver quality security and privacy assurances to any individual that provides us with their information.
Protection of Your Personal Data
We use several different mechanisms to ensure your information is safe while using our website. These mechanisms include, but are not limited to:
We take the appropriate measures to ensure your information is safe once we have received it. However, data that is transmitted over the internet may run the risk of being unsecure. We cannot guarantee the protection of your data that is transmitted to us.
We do not retain personal information longer than is necessary for the purposes for which it was collected and processed, while also abiding by any regulatory and/or legal requirements for retention period.
Rights Under GDPR (if applicable)
This section only applies data subjects as defined under the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and does not apply those that are not data subjects. If you are a data subject as defined under the GDPR and WCG processes your personal data, then you have the following rights:
- You have the right to request a copy of the information that you have provided through our website. Should you wish to do so, you can make that request by sending us an email here.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent from participating in any data collection. Should you wish to do so, you can do so by sending us an email here.
- You have the right to be made aware if your data is being collected.
- You have the right to correct or update any information that isn’t correct.
- You have the right to request your information to be erased. Should you wish to do so, you can make that request by sending us an email here.
- You have the right to request that your personal information not be processed. Should you wish to do so, you can make that request by sending us an email here.
- You have the right to opt-out if you no longer want your information to be processed. Should you wish to do so, you can opt out by sending us an email here.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the national supervisory if there’s an issue with our compliance to GDPR. Should you wish to do so, you can lodge a complaint by sending us an email here.