Sales & Marketing Internship – University Students
Download Job Description
Purpose & Description
Wilson Consulting Group, LLC (WCG) is dedicated to advancing diversity and inclusion in business, society, and within our firm. Since we posted our Black Lives Matter statement, we have been allocating support of Black lives and a pursuit of racial justice and equity.
Wilson Consulting Group, LLC (WCG) has developed a PAID holistic and intensive cybersecurity internship program for undergraduate and graduate college students from local HBCUs and other well-known h igher education institutions. Students will have the opportunities to work in our sales, marketing and consulting services departments and gain business and technical skills in information technology, information security and cybersecurity, sales and marketing. Students will gain practical skills, experience, industry training and certifications, making them more prepared for and attractive to the workforce.
Who We Are Looking For
WCG is hiring intelligent, hardworking, and passionate students who are studying Business, Sales and Marketing, Communications, or other related fields.
Students will work with experienced staff in teams to pool together and enhance their experiences and data analytics, technical communication, problem solving, project management, leadership, and interpersonal skills to help solve current IT challenges and cybersecurity threats.
will work toward the following objectives but are not limited to:
General Skillsets and Requirements
- Market and generate sales successfully to one or more key business verticals, such as Fortune 1000, Fortune 2000 private companies, Universities and School Districts, Government and Public Sector and other areas
- Plan and execute solid marketing and sales strategies to build, promote and sell WCG’s services and products
- Assist in the development and distribution of marketing materials, corporate documents, proposals, electronic presentations, corporate videos, company website content and social media presence
- Update lead information into organization’s CRM
- Receive specific Marketing training
- Understanding of best-practice security methodologies
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent oral communication
- Ability to manage projects solo and project team members
- Ability to research effectively to identify and reach new customers
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships
- Basic understanding of Google Campaigns and Adobe Creative Cloud
Students will gain practical, hands-on business and technical skills, work on real high-level client projects and major tasks, produce project deliverables, gain a professional reputation, and become competitive in the information technology, information security and cybersecurity industries. This will result in gainful employment in these fields and address the specific challenges facing disadvantaged communities and STEM and Communications.
How To Apply
Please submit resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Kindly indicate which position you are applying for in the headline of email.
Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, students will be working remotely through a WCG-commissioned laptop computer.