An industry leading organization that provides state-of-the-art lending and treasury management solutions for financial institutions needed to develop and implement a new information security program for an upcoming federal audit.
The organization delivers the fully integrated lending system designed to process any type of loan, ranging from consumer loans to banking and real estate loans. The organization’s unique single system solution gives clients the advantage in terms of operating costs and ability to manage enterprise-wide data integrity.
WCG conducted an audit of the organization’s information security program, including its IT technical infrastructure, security policy and procedures, along with the organization’s application development areas. WCG compiled a report of security risks facing the organization. Within this report, risks were enumerated and calculated as High, Medium, and Low.
WCG completed the following tasks for the organization’s security program:
- Policy Review and Creation:
- Conducted gap analysis on current policies and procedures
- Developed improved policies and procedures
- Incident Management: Developed viable incident management process and program
- Event Correlation and Logging: Developed a viable event correlation and logging process and procedures to satisfy Federal Financial Institutions Examination Council (FFIEFC) audit requirements
- Vulnerability Assessment: Designed and developed a viable vulnerability assessment process and procedures
- Remediation Management: Designed and developed a viable remediation management process and procedures
- Disaster Recovery Plan (DRP):
- Conducted gap analysis of current disaster recovery process
- Implemented gaps within the DRP to satisfy FFIEC Audit requirements
- Encryption: Designed and developed a viable encryption policy and architecture to satisfy FFIEC audit requirements
WCG helped the organization rectify all risks based on the findings of the vulnerability assessment and gap analysis, and designed and developed improved processes, procedures, and policies. The organization received an improved audit score from the FFIEC.
Services you may be interested in
WCG’s IT Change Management services help organizations effectively manage and implement change within their environment ...Read More
Information technology was once only considered a tool to help an organization achieve its strategy, but today it is regarded...Read More
WCG understands the importance of timely project delivery that meets the budgetary requirements and objectives of an organization ...Read More
WCG utilizes its experience, state-of-the- art security techniques, processes, tools and best practices to assist...Read More
In today’s complex digital world, where connectivity, confidentiality and availability are essential components of doing...Read More
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest insights and research delivered straight towards your inbox.