What is Risk Management?
Risk Management is the process of identifying, evaluating and responding to risks. Organizations must understand the risks involved and their potential impact. Good security measures involve a multi-layered process that protects networks, systems, assets, resources, and people. With an understanding of risk tolerance, organizations can prioritize policies, procedures and practices in their cyber risk management to meet their security needs.
A successful organization should have some of the following layers of security within the cyber risk management to protect its operations and minimize its risk exposure:
- Physical security to address the issues necessary to protect the physical items or areas of an organization from unauthorized access and misuse.
- Personnel security to address the protection of the individual or group that is authorized to access the organization’s information systems and assets.
- Communication security to protect the organization’s communication media, technology and content.
- Operations security to focus on the protection of the details of a particular operation or series of activities.
- Network security to protect the networking components, connections, and contents.
- Information security to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of information and information systems.
Does your organization have cyber Risk Management in place? Connect with our risk management consultant to take a Risk Assessment now!
Benefits of Risk Assessment Services
- With the risk assessment, our risk management consultant identifies your organization’s security vulnerabilities, inefficiencies, and noncompliance with standards for security policies that are of low-, medium-, and high-risk.
- Risk Assessment Services identify the strengths and weaknesses of your organization to develop new security plans and policies.
- Risk Management Services & Risk Assessment Services justify spending and help your organization make smarter purchases in the long-term to prevent overspending because of potential security and financial exploitations.
- Risk Management Services improve communication and decision-making so that management and employees in your organization are on the same page about identifying and eradicating cyber risks or threats.
Our FedRAMP process and use of internal application provide a faster and simplified approach to evaluate controls and identify deficiencies. Depending on your application or service’s complexity, categorization of risk level, and maturity of infrastructure, we can effectively and efficiently get you ready for the authorization up to 60 days, which saves 80% faster time to market.
Our pricing is competitive and straightforward with no hidden agenda, miscellaneous charges, or add-on fees, which provides you with at least 40% cost savings compared to others’ pricing and approach.
Our dedicated team is incredibly talented, knowledgeable, and experienced in conducting FedRAMP assessments and providing consulting in accordance with NIST 800-53 Revision 5. We have unique experiences in working with both the federal government agencies (such as the Department of Homeland Security, Department of Defense, and General Services Administration) and corporate cloud services providers who serve the federal government. These experiences allow us to have the know-how to ensure businesses are successful with their assessments.
Knowledgeable and Experienced Team
Our team has unparalleled experience aiding governments and businesses around the world in defending themselves against cybercrime, reducing risks, complying with regulations, and transforming their IT, security operations & infrastructure.
WCG has hands-on IT experts who have extensive knowledge and experience helping businesses.
We provide simple, straightforward pricing with no hidden agenda, miscellaneous charges, or add-on fees.
Personalized Customer Service
Our personable, dedicated staff to answer any questions you have at any time throughout the process.
Proven Track Records
WCG has an exceptional reputation and track record for numerous services.
Adopting to Your Needs
We develop and customize an approach that suits your immediate requirements and future goals. To achieve this, WCG will provide pragmatic insights and balanced views on how to prioritize any associated actions.
Services you may be interested in
WCG’s IT Change Management services help organizations effectively manage and implement change within their environment ...Read More
Information technology was once only considered a tool to help an organization achieve its strategy, but today it is regarded...Read More
WCG understands the importance of timely project delivery that meets the budgetary requirements and objectives of an organization ...Read More
WCG utilizes its experience, state-of-the- art security techniques, processes, tools and best practices to assist...Read More
In today’s complex digital world, where connectivity, confidentiality and availability are essential components of doing...Read More
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest insights and research delivered straight towards your inbox.