An independent, co-ed, non-profit international school needed a cyber security assessment to identify threats and vulnerabilities to its infrastructure.
WCG's STRATEGY: The school requested Wilson Consulting Group (WCG) to conduct an assessment that will identify risks to its systems, devices, applications, and databases.
- scanned internal and external networks
- assessed the resilience of selected devices that protect, process, and store or transmit information
- identified security issues that could lead to the compromise of information
- assessed security of application design and configuration within the specified environment
- verified critical and high-risk findings
WCG RESULTS: WCG successfully assessed the cybersecurity vulnerability of the organization and provided specific recommendations to address these. The organization’s information systems become more resilient andless vulnerable to cyberattacks after recommendations provided by WCG were implemented.
Get Started Now